- Reading and studying the Bible.
- When challenged with unfamiliar ideas and philosophies.
- It is an essential part of being "open minded." Exercising the skill and ability to receive new information and not dismiss it before evaluating and attempting to understanding its value.
- Following and understand current events.
- Hearing another's point of view or opinion on a subject.
Take Action!Do you have someone in your life that teaches you how to think things through?
Please, spend time with that person!How could a galvanized thinking process be helpful in stressful situations?
Make a quick list.
Please, add your thoughts in the comment section.
Concept >>> “In The Cool Zone.”
Next >>> "What is In The Cool Zone? Part 2"